Friday, July 22, 2011

Never Let Go




Yes it's Cubano Coffee Day!


   We are all aware there is never a dull moment in the Lumen office. Today was no exception.  While we were sipping our Cubano Coffee from our Chinese Tea Cups we were discussing  life issues, the HOT weather, and how to take over the world; Brian becomes philosophical and tells us about his new friend Cricket. True story...
I shall call you Cricket and you will be my little Cricket
     "As I got into my car this morning, I saw this little guy on the wind shield and thought 'oh this guys in for a ride.' While merging onto 295 I noticed he was still on and knew for sure he was not going to make it once I hit 70mph. I'm driving at 70mph and notice Cricket bend down even lower to hold onto dear life. I reached my destination for my Divine Appointment at Assumption Catholic Church and my new friend was still on the windshield! He must of known there was greener grass at the Church and was determine to never let go till we arrived." 


   The week is coming to a close and we have been gearing up for the premier of The Gardening Man. We are also showing last year's movie Super Nerd .  The premier is Saturday July 23 at 1:00pm at 5 Points TheaterAll are welcome to attend and we hope to see you. Have a blessed weekend! ~Lumen Crew

No comments:

Post a Comment